Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was given to my wife by a friend from church. She said it was very easy and tastes very good. One extra plus is that any leftovers can be frozen.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, Drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, Drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- Brown Ground Beef, Drain.
- Place Ground Beef in large cook pot.
- Place all canned products in pot w/ground beef.
- Cook on medium heat until heated through.