Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had this recipe for years and just found it again. Original recipe is from Bumble Bee. Quick and easy main course salad with a great presentation.
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can red salmon (I use Bumble Bee Red Salmon)
- 1 avocado
- crisp salad green
- lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, your choice for the amount of fat content
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- lemon slice
- parsley, fresh, chopped
- Drain salmon.
- Remove skin and bones, if desired; chill.
- Halve the avocado; remove seed.
- Place each half on a salad plate lined with crisp salad greens.
- Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice.
- Combine mayonnaise, dill, garlic salt and 1 tsp sesame seeds.
- Fold in salmon; adjust lemon juice to taste.
- Spoon mixture into avocado halves.
- Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
- Garnish with lemon slice and parsley.