1/4 Photos of Sesame Roasted Green Beans
These are a delicious and different way to prepare green beans. I made these for a dinner party, doubled the recipe and there was not a bean left.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil, spread beans on baking sheet.
- 2Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt; Using hands, toss to coat evenly, and distribute in even layer.
- 3Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- 4While roasting, combine garlic, ginger, honey, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in small bowl.
- 5Remove beans from oven. Coat beans evenly with the garlic/ginger mixture; redistribute in even layer.
- 6Return to oven and continue roasting until beans are dark golden brown in spots and starting to shrivel, 10-12 minutes longer.
- 7Adjust seasoning with salt if necessary, toss well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g