These are a delicious and different way to prepare green beans. I made these for a dinner party, doubled the recipe and there was not a bean left.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil, spread beans on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt; Using hands, toss to coat evenly, and distribute in even layer.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- While roasting, combine garlic, ginger, honey, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in small bowl.
- Remove beans from oven. Coat beans evenly with the garlic/ginger mixture; redistribute in even layer.
- Return to oven and continue roasting until beans are dark golden brown in spots and starting to shrivel, 10-12 minutes longer.
- Adjust seasoning with salt if necessary, toss well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.