Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The Six O'Clock Scramble
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 2 cups frozen peas
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- While water is heating, whisk together all the ingredients except the linguine and peas in a large serving bowl.
- Cook the linguine in boiling water according to package directions until it is al dente.
- For the final minute of cooking, add the peas to the boiling water with the noodles.
- Drain noodles and peas; toss them thoroughly with the sauce in the serving bowl.
- Serve the dish warm, room temp, or cold.