Recipe by Chef mariajane
Noodles are a staple in Japanese cuisine. If you can't fine wheat flour noodles, simply substitute spaghetti or vermicelli.This recipe is just so tasty.
- 57 g packagewheat flour Asian noodles
- 340 g package green beans, trimmed
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 29.58 ml minced ginger
- 59.14 ml sesame, garlic cooking sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 14.79 ml soy sauce, 30% less salt
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until tender, but firm, about 8 minutes. Add green beans in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss in 1 teaspoons vegetable oil; set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook just until turning pink, about 2 minutes. Add ginger and cook 1 minute. Add cooking sauce, lime juice, and soy sauce. Add noodles and green beans and sauté until hot. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.