- 200 g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 200 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to high
- Dust a non-stick baking sheet with a little flour.
- Mix the self-raising flour, sesame seeds, a pinch of salt and a grind of black pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in a little water and keep adding water until you get a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 and press each piece into an oval approx 5mm thick.
- Place on the sheet and grill for 3 mins on each side until puffed and golden.
- Brush with a little olive oil before serving, if you like.