Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is featured in the book "Diet For A Small Planet".
Make and share this Sesame Crisp Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together whole wheat flour and soy flour, sesame seeds, and salt.
- Add oil and blend in well, then add enough water to make the dough soft enough to roll out very easily into a thin sheet.
- Gather the dough into a ball, then roll out to 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut in cracker shapes or sticks and put on an unoiled baking sheet.
- Bake until the crackers are crisp and golden.