Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't know where these came from but they are good.
Make and share this Sesame Coconut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the coconut and sesame seeds on a pan and toast in a 300 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Beat oil and brown sugar; add egg and vanilla.
- Add oil mixture to flour mixture.
- Add toasted coconut and sesame seeds.
- Shape dough into a log; wrap and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, cut roll into rounds.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until brown, 10 to 15 minutes.