24 hrs 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
I don't know where these came from but they are good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the coconut and sesame seeds on a pan and toast in a 300 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes or until brown.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- 3Beat oil and brown sugar; add egg and vanilla.
- 4Add oil mixture to flour mixture.
- 5Add toasted coconut and sesame seeds.
- 6Shape dough into a log; wrap and put in refrigerator overnight.
- 7Next day, cut roll into rounds.
- 8Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven until brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.0
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 247.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g