A delicious way to serve the same old chicken. When selecting cutlets look for ones that are approx. 1/4 inch thick. Or you can just slice boneless, skinless breasts into cutlets.
- In a bowl, mix the sesame oil and teriyaki sauce until blended, add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds, ginger and garlic.
- Coat each cutlet with bread crumb mixture and pat meat so crumbs stick.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and add chicken to pan.
- Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes on each side or until
- golden and crisp and longer pink in center.
- Serve immediately.