Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From The Bread Machine Cookbook. Makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf.
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Toast sesame seeds and cashews in a hot skillet over high heat. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Place all of the other ingredients in the bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Add the sesame seeds and cashews during the add-in cycle or 5 minutes before the final kneading is finished.