1/4 Photos of Sesame Asparagus..different and Delish!
I just love asparagus, but we were getting bored roasting them on the grill, but I just didn't want to steam them either, so I came up with this twist, one that I have used on my Sesame Broccoli, Really..it's Good! Sesame Broccoli. COOKS NOTE: Wonderful hot or cold! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: France.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare asparagus by snapping off tough ends and peeling if stalks are very thick.
- 2Place asparagus in large sauté pan of boiling salted water and let blanch for 3-5 minutes, until tender, but not soft.
- 3Drain asparagus and put back in sauté pan and toss with sesame oil and soy sauce, over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until warm.
- 4salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Sprinkle asparagus with toasted sesame seeds prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Asparagus..different and Delish!
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g