Recipe by Madson7
30 minute meals
Top Review by bnkr27
I watched this 30 Minute Meal show and wanted to try this recipe by Rachel. Trying it out last night, I found the salt content to be far to high for my taste but the underlying recipe was good. I'm looking forward to trying it again with a decreased amount of sea salt.
- 2 tablespoons sea salt, coarse
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 4 tablespoons herbes de provence, dried
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400*.
- MIx the salt, seeds, onion and herbs on shallow plate.
- Coat chicken tenders in mixture and bake on nonstick baking sheet 18-20 minutes unitil golden and firm.
- Turn halfway through the cooking.
- Combine the shallots with the sherry vinegarfor dip.