Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This hummus is easy on the garlic and heavy on the fresh lemon juice -- just the way I like it! Try this on small pita bread rounds or chips.
- 9.85 ml garlic powder (or 2 small cloves garlic)
- 118.29 ml low-fat yogurt
- 59.16 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt (or more to taste)
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml pepper (optional)
- 2 (878.83 g) can chickpeas, drained
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor using the chopping blade and process until hummus is completely smooth, about 2 minutes.