Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This hummus is easy on the garlic and heavy on the fresh lemon juice -- just the way I like it! Try this on small pita bread rounds or chips.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or 2 small cloves garlic)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor using the chopping blade and process until hummus is completely smooth, about 2 minutes.