Recipe by caffeine junkie
Serendipity is infamous for it's Frrrozen Hot Chocolate (Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate With Real Whipped Cream), but they also make a version for those who are fans of white chocolate.
- 6 ounces white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups ice
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- candy cane (optional)
- candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place white chocolate in a heavy saucepan over very low heat and stir until melted. Remove from heat and whisk in half of the milk until well blended.
- Place remaining milk in a blender with chocolate mixture, mint leaves, and ice. Blend at high speed until smooth and frothy and ice is pulverized.
- Pour into chilled goblets and top with whipped cream. Garnish with additional mint leaves, maraschino cherries, candy canes, or sprinkles if desired.