I adopted this recipe from a search I did online and can't find one similar on Zaar....so here is "mine"! Not really mine per-say....but you know what I mean! This is just delish and is great with steak or chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large freezer bag place all of the ingredients except the bamboo skewers.
- 2Mix the ingredients together until well blended. Seal the bag.
- 3Print this recipe and place baggie of meat/marinade and recipe into a 2nd large freezer bag, seal.
- 4At this point I choose to tape the skewers to the outside of the bag.
- 5To cook:.
- 6Thaw completely in fridge overnight.
- 7Remove bamboo skewers from the freezer bag, and soak in water for at least one half hour DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
- 8Pull the steak from the marinade, and throw away the remaining marinade and the bag.
- 9Thread the steak onto the soaked bamboo skewers. In a snake like motion.
- 10Lightly coat your grill with cooking spray BEFORE you preheat to high. Once the grill is nice and hot, grill the BBQ skewers for 3 minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
- 11Remove the skewers and serve right away.
- 12This can also be done stove top like a stir fry.
- 13Sauté beef in 1 Tablespoon of olive oil until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seoul Food BBQ Skewers-Oamc- Dinner Kit
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 850.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g