Recipe by diner524
A drink recipe I found on-line while searching for South Africa recipes for ZWT.
Top Review by luvinlif2k
I didn't like this at all. It was a bit sour for my taste. I'm granting that maybe my orange peel wasn't thick enough to serve as a flavoring though I thought I did OK at keeping away from the white part of the rind. Reviewed for ZWT4
- 1 orange, Thick-skinned
- 2 cups orange juice
- 6 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces Curacao
- 4 ounces light cream
- 1 cup ice, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel 1 CALIFORNIA (thick-skinned) ORANGE rind very thinly and close to the edge, avoiding the white pulp, and chop finely.
- Place the rind in the blender with all other ingredients.
- Blend until thoroughly smooth and thick.
- Pour into 4 ounce glasses.
- Garnish with ORANGE SLICES and FRESH STRAWBERRIES.