Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From the website rawfoodmadesimple.com
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds combined
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons chia powder
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- sprinke black sesame seed
- himalyan salt (a few shakes)
- pepper (a few shakes)
- The sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds were soaked first then rinsed. The whole flax seeds were soaked.
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and mixed until combined. You could also just put them in a bowl and stir.
- Place on Teflex sheets and dehydrate until you are able to peel the mixture off the teflex sheets. Flip over and place on mesh sheets. Cut the crackers into shapes. Dehydrate until they are as crispy and crunchy as you like.