Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy and tasty! Have breakfast on the go!! Great nutrion drink for summer. The tofu adds a nice texture to this drink.
- 4 ounces soft tofu (reduced fat OK)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup plain soymilk (light OK)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries, no sugar added
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste)
- Use a blender to combine the frozen strawberries and by adding enough soy milk to blend. Then, add tofu, soy milk alternately. Add Splenda Sweetener to taste.
In all honesty I didn't think I'd like this very much, but made it to please my DIL! Surprise, surprise ~ VERY NICE, VERY TASTY! So much for my disrespect of tofu, at least in this particular instance! I did include the banana as well, & had a great tasting drink! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]