1/2 Photos of Season's Egg & Sausage Casserole Healthy Version
Hill Family's Note:
This can be made the night before or the morning of the meal, but is best if left overnight in fridge. I use all the optional ingredients because that makes the best casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute or 8 eggs
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 lb low-fat sausage
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 -8 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces green chilies (optional)
- 1/2 cup onion, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 1Brown the sausage and drain fat.
- 2Beat eggs with milk, salts, pepper, mustard. Stir in bread, sausage and cheese and optional items.
- 3Pour this mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake for 45-50 min at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Season's Egg & Sausage Casserole Healthy Version
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 223.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute