Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this on about everything. A friend gave me this as a gift a few years ago, she gave me the recipe and this year it is on my list for food gifts!
- 3⁄4 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika, sweet,hot or smoked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Mix everything together in a bowl, store in an airtight container.
- Good in burgers, on grilled meats and vegetables.
Great seasoning salt. Lovely flavour.
Dido to the review by Hey Jude. I needed season salt for a recipe I was making for supper and this added the right flavor. Thanks so much for posting.
I'm never buying seasoned salt again! This is great, it's WAY better than store-bought. It takes just minutes to mix together and easy to store in a used, cleaned spice bottle. We had this on hot dogs for our lunch today and it was very good. Thanks PetsRus for saving me lots of money on store-bought seasoned salt!