Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This a great little recipe. becarefull, if you like it,you might eat it all!!!
- 2 green onions or 2 scallions
- 1⁄2 diced green bell pepper
- 1 diced celery, destrung
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- add the imitation crab meat.
- add pepper,scallion and celery.
- add your mayo.
- then the juice of your lemon.
- salt to taste.
- serve cold.
Loved it! Nice and light and not overly creamy. I left out the onions and bell peppers only cos I didn't have them and we're not really into the green peppers. Yummo, have made a big batch to take to our Australia Day BBQ too!
This was good, I will make this again only adding more celery and bell pepper. I did add salt and pepper a tad more mayo and a dash of tobasco. But will keep this to make again thank you Roy. :)shirley(:
A cool and light salad. I enjoyed the lemon juice flavor. I added just a bit more mayo to hold it together. Thanx for sharing. I'll make this again.