Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this to satisfy a craving and decided it was worth sharing
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄4 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- spread mashed potatoes over the bottom of a casserole dish.
- mix tuna, chopped celery, Worcestershire sauce, spices and mayonnaise
- spread tuna mix over the potatoes.
- sprinkle roasted red pepper over the tuna mix.
- add most of the grated cheese over the red peppers and arrange the tomatoes over the cheese.
- put the rest of the cheese over tomatoes and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over entire mixture
- bake in the oven for 25 minutes or so until cheese is melted tomatoes are soft and slightly caramelized and the mixture is heated through; serve.