1/2 Photos of Scrumptious Butternut Squash
This is a simple and scrumptious way to do a butternut squash;just a couple of ingredients and you have a great veggie side! Even my son will eat this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve the butternut squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- 2Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Dot each half with 4 pieces of butter.
- 4Drizzle with honey.
- 5Bake in oven at 350 degrees until tender, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrumptious Butternut Squash
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g