Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great breakfast treat that is fast to make..
- 10-12 eggs
- 453.59 g bag hash brown potatoes (small cubed or cut up your own)
- 59.14 ml diced onion
- 59.14 ml diced bell pepper
- 226.79 g cut up pieces Italian sausage or 226.79 g pork sausage
- 5-6 piece bacon, cut up into slices
- First cut up bacon and sausage into small pieces and fry.
- take out mix and discard the grease.
- Put potatoes (cooked),cut up onions, and cut up peppers into the fry pan and brown slightly.
- add the bacon/sausage and then scramble the eggs (use whatever quantity you need) and put into the potatoe/bacon mix and cook all together.
- Add cheese to top if so--.
- You can add or subtract as much as you need--.
This was good and easy to whip together. I made 1/2 the recipe, used a carton of egg beaters that I needed to use up, pork breakfast sausage, and left out the peppers since we do not care for them. I also used potatoes that I diced, boiled and then browned int he pan with the onions. Made for I Recommend Tag.
My Mother and I had this for breakfast this morning and it was so good. I cut up my own potatoes and used ham instead of bacon. I served this with homemade toasted white bread. Thanks for sharing this GREAT recipe that I will be making again.
Yum! My DH loved this - all I could hear while he was eating was 'mmmmmmm'. I cubed and cooked my own potatoes, used a combination of red, yellow, and orange peppers, and used a smoky bacon and sausage links. Very filling and great tasting eggs. I added some Italian seasoning and some salsa to the leftovers and wrapped them in a flour tortilla for a great wrap too. Thanks jjans for a new keeper. Made for My 3 Chefs game.