This is a great breakfast treat that is fast to make..
Make and share this Scrambled Eggs/Bacon, Potatoes, Peppers and Onions and Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- First cut up bacon and sausage into small pieces and fry.
- take out mix and discard the grease.
- Put potatoes (cooked),cut up onions, and cut up peppers into the fry pan and brown slightly.
- add the bacon/sausage and then scramble the eggs (use whatever quantity you need) and put into the potatoe/bacon mix and cook all together.
- Add cheese to top if so--.
- You can add or subtract as much as you need--.