Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A slight variation on the traditional recipe. If you like brown sugar, you will love these cookies. Use this recipe or your own favorite but use brown sugar instead of white.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups slightly rounded all-purpose flour
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Gradually add the white flour and stir until well blended.
- Press the mixture into two 8 inch greased pie pans. Flute the edges and prick with a fork.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- While still hot, cut into wedges, then let cool.