Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another idea for home-made gifts. I discovered when I made this that you can also use body splash or your favorite perfume for fragrance.
- 907.18 g epsom salts
- 2.46 ml fragrance oil (lavender and chamomile are very soothing)
- 0.13-0.19 ml food coloring
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- All ingredient amounts can be changed to suit your tastes.
- If the color or the scent is too strong, you can add more salts to even it out.
- Add a few Tbs to your next bath.
The idea of adding essential oils and food colour, in particular, is a real nice one. I tried this with peppermint essential oil and it left my skin feeling cool, soft and smooth. Thanks for posting!
Great and very easy to make. I made Brown sugar and fig. Smelled so good!
This is so easy to make and so much healthier to use than the bath salts you buy in the store. The whole house smelled fragrant the day I made them and the day I bottled them!!!