1/1 Photo of Scented Bath Salts
Lisa Hayward's Note:
This is another idea for home-made gifts. I discovered when I made this that you can also use body splash or your favorite perfume for fragrance.
My Private Note
lbs of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs epsom salts
- 1/2 teaspoon fragrance oil (lavender and chamomile are very soothing)
- 2 -3 drops food coloring
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2All ingredient amounts can be changed to suit your tastes.
- 3If the color or the scent is too strong, you can add more salts to even it out.
- 4Add a few Tbs to your next bath.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scented Bath Salts
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: