- 3 large sweet potatoes, peel & 1/4 inch slice
- 473.18 ml cream
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 cups cream in a pot to warm. Add nutmeg.
- Butter a gratin or casserole dish. Layer sliced potatoes and cheese in casserole. Salt and pepper each layer and finish with cheese on top.
- Pour warm cream over top and place casserole on a baking sheet to protect oven from possible over bubbling.
- Bake 30-35 minutes in 350 degree oven.