1/2 Photos of Scallop, Shiitake and Prosciutto Skillet Surprise
This is a recipe I got at my grocery store. Each week they do recipes and let us taste. This one tastes so good that I had to share with you all. Hope you'll enjoy if you try it. It's not written the quantity of servings so I guess 4. If you try it, tell me how many serving you got and I'll edit it. Same thing for preparation and cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut mushrooms into 4 or 6 pieces and cook in skillet with 3 tablespoon of olive oil. Add prosciutto, jalapeno and clam juice. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- 2In the same skillet, add scallops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize quickly. Add preparation obtained in step 1 and mix well. Season with salt and let mixture warm for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Serve in endive leaves as appetizers. As en entrée, arrange about 24 of these appetizers on a serving plate and heat in oven preheated to 375 F for about 3 minutes.
- 4Chef's Tip : For a complete meal, add 50 ml of cream (15 %) to preparation obtained in step 2 and mix with cooked linguine. Sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and serve with steamed broccoli.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop, Shiitake and Prosciutto Skillet Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 337.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: