Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the back of the package of fake scallops, which we happen to like. I think this would be good also with the other kind of "fake" seafood, such as lobster or crab.
- 2 packages imitation scallops or 2 packages other seafood
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute mushrooms and scallions in margarine until scallions are tender.
- Spread mushrooms and scallions in an 8" by 10" baking dish.
- Mix salt, cayenne and bread crumbs in small bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/4 c of the breadcrumb mixture over the vegetables.
- Top with scallops.
- Cover scallops with remaining bread crumbs, then top with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until bread crumbs are browned.