Alley Barbie's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables
- 1Heat the broth and vegetables in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- 2Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Drain the vegetables.
- 3*Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, cauliflower flowerets, sliced carrots and sliced celery.
- 4Serving Suggestion: Serve with roasted chicken breasts and white beans simmered with olive oil and sage. For dessert serve fruit kabobs with yogurt and/or light whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 392.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: