Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Taste of Home
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sour cream (optional)
- chives (optional)
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. thick shell. (Save pulp for another use.)
- Cut shells lengthwise into quarters and place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush insides with butter.
- Combine salt, garlic powder and paprika; sprinkle over the skins.
- Broil until golden brown, 5-8 minutes.
- If desired, combine sour cream and chives and serve with potato.
The garlic powder, salt, and paprika mix was very good. I made some of my potato skins according to the recipe, and added shredded 4 blend cheese and bacon to the others. Served these during the football game...the skins as written were good, but the ones with cheese and bacon are 5 star!