Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 300.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spread pecan mixture in ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until pecans are toasted.
- I like to serve them warm, but they are good cold as well.
Pretty good, but not outstanding flavor. There is just a hint of heat at the end, if you like the red pepper. 10 minutes was indeed the perfect baking time.
If you want to cut down on salt, use unsalted butter and a low-sodium soy sauce. Ten minutes is about right for the toasting time.