Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really good crockpot version of a pot roast- that can be adapted for low salt/low fat diets. If you do not like bell peppers- sub a small sweet onion
- brown meant lightly-place all ingredients in crockpot on low in early am or night before.
- you can also- use low fat/sodium broth in place of regular.
- You can also take sodium count down further by using fresh mushrooms instead of jarred.
- if you are not worried about the diet just use reg broth- heinz savory gravy and the jarred mushrooms.
- do not forget to clean the vegetables.