What's not to like? Quick, easy, and delicious!
Make and share this Savory Cheese-Topped Fish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g fish fillets, preferably a firm white fish like snapper, grouper, etc
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 295.73 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 29.58 ml green onions, minced
- 44.37 ml butter
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml basil, dried whole
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- Place fillets in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan; drizzle with vegetable oil. Bake at 500 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Set aside.
- Saute the mushrooms and onions in butter in a skillet until tender. Stir in tomato and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute. Spoon mixture over fillets.
- Sprinkle cheese over the fish. Broil 6 inches from the heat for 3 minutes or until the cheese melts.