- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb swiss chard, washed, trimmed, and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion and next 3 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet 1 minute.
- Stir in salt and pepper. Add greens; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and vinegar; cover and cook 3 minutes or until wilted.
- Remove and discard jalapeno pepper before serving (or eat it, which is what I do!).