- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) basket cherry tomatoes, stemmed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried crumbled basil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash pepper
- fresh basil sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are just heated through, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes.
- Add toasted pine nuts, basil and vinegars, stir 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer tomato mixture to shallow platter.
- Garnish with fresh basil sprig and serve.