Recipe by mama_mia
This is my favorite dish because it is not fattening, it is filling and taste really good.
- 2 teaspoons salt (this could vary though)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 3 squash
- 3 zucchini
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your squash and zucchini and slice them in about 1/2 inch thickness. Throw them into your skillet along with some olive oil--enough olive oil to wet the vegetables. Throw in about 1/8 cup of lemon juice (for some zing). Sauté over medium/high heat -- watch and stir vegetables regularly. Throw some salt and pepper (well coated) and then place lid over veggies.
- Salt varies, the veggies seem to soak up the salt so I usually throw in about 2 tsp of salt and about 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. I don't like bland food.
- Sauté until veggies are nice and soft. Enjoy!
- p.s -- sometimes I will throw in some cut up asparagus too!