Recipe by dicentra
Cooking Light. Sept 09. Make extra of the lemon-pesto butter to toss with veggies or pasta.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless halibut fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until well blended.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fillets to pan; sauté 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve fish with butter mixture.