Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
I just found this recipe on the Pillsbury.com website and can't wait to try it. Easy to make and great for breakfast on the go.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 4 slices sandwich-size cheddar cheese or 4 slices American cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place one half on each triangle. Top with a spoonful of scrambled eggs and one sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.