Crafty Lady 13's Note:
I just found this recipe on the Pillsbury.com website and can't wait to try it. Easy to make and great for breakfast on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs.
- 2Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place one half on each triangle. Top with a spoonful of scrambled eggs and one sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each.
- 4Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 218.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links