Recipe by Hollyism
Found this recipe on the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry website. They sounded really easy to throw together for a party!
Directions See How It's Made
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 40 minute Preheat oven to 400°F.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12" x 10" rectangle. Cut into 3 (3") strips.
- DIVIDE sausage into thirds. Roll each into a cylinder the length of the pastry. Place on edge of pastry strip. Starting at the long side, roll up. Press edges to seal.
- CUT each roll into 12 (1") slices. Place cut-side down 1 1/2" apart on baking sheet. Bake 15 minute or until golden and sausage is done. Makes 36 appetizers.
- TIP: * You can substitute Italian sausage (casing removed) for bulk pork sausage.
- TIP: To make pastries ahead, cut into slices and place on baking sheet. Freeze. When frozen, store in plastic bag for up to 1 month. To bake, preheat oven to 400°F Place frozen slices on baking sheet. Bake 20 minute or until golden and sausage is done.