Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
For ZWT7... There were a few saurkraut salads, but I didn't see any with the same ingredients.
Make and share this Sauerkrautsalat Mit Schinken (Saurkraut Salad) recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and drain sauerkraut; chop coarsely.
- Wash grapes and cut in half, remove seeds if desired.
- Cut ham in julienne strips.
- Gently mix these 3 ingredients.
- Blend dressing ingredients and stir into sauerkraut mixture.
- Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning before serving, if necessary.