Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 cups chopped fresh rhubarb or 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen cut rhubarb, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Heat rhubarb, apple juice, brown sugar and 1 cup of the raspberries to boiling in 1-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb is soft; cool.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup raspberries.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Top with sour cream.