- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs kielbasa, sliced thinly on the diagonal (1/4" - 1/2")
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sugar, ketchup, water and horseradish in a saucepan.
- Add the kielbasa, and stir to coat completely.
- Cook stirring frequently on medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Reduce heat to minimum, cover and cook stirring regularly until sauce thickens, 30-45 minutes.
- Serve in a shallow dish with toothpicks (or else stick a toothpick in each piece and arrange on a platter).