Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Most people put cheese sauce on cauliflower. My mother always put this mushroom sauce on hers, so this is the way I like it. Maybe you will too!
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower head.
- Steam the cauliflower head in a large pan over simmering water approximately 25-30 minutes until a fork easily pierces the head.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, blend the soup with 1/2 can of water.
- Heat until warm.
- Place the cooked cauliflower into a bowl.
- Pour the mushroom sauce over the cauliflower.
This was very easy to make. This was OK for my family. It seemed like it was missing something. I followed the recipe as written. Definately a different way to make cauliflower.