Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick, simple garlic butter. t's ideal for making garlic bread, or for seasoning vegetables.
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, and store, covered, in the fridge until needed.
I loved this butter and used it to make garlic bread. Very simple and quick to make.
This made a great accompaniment to a stuffed pepper soup. Who doesn't just love garlic butter on french bread? Made for Aus/NZ swap.