Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dessert that can be made up quickly using things we always have on hand! (time to make does not include chilling time, throw together before dinner, and it will be ready for dessert!).
- 566.99 g can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 283.49 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 236.59 ml miniature marshmallow
- 236.59 ml shredded coconut
- 236.59 ml vanilla yogurt
- Combine all ingredients except yogurt in large bowl.
- Gently stir in vanilla yogurt.
- Cover and chill one hour before serving.
- Suggestion: Try other fruits in addition.
- Suggestion: Try other flavors of yogurt (strawberry is really tasty!).
Delicious and refreshing. I used greek yoghurt flavoured with honey and vanilla and toasted, dessicated (dry) coconut. Loved that this used pantry ingredients and was ready in minutes!
Great fruit salad! I didnt add the coconut because DH is not fond of it but did mix some in my bowl. Would like to try this using fruit cocktail and cherry yogurt. Thank you so much iewe for posting this recipe, we will be enjoying it a lot! Made and reviewed for ZWT5, Bodacious Brickhouse Babes team.
This is yummy! I mixed it up before heading out yesterday afternoon and was happy to have it ready to go by the time we returned home. Being able to prepare this ahead of time and being so easy to do makes this especially appealing. This is a nice mix of tropical flavors and I like the different textures going on. I even put a little bit of this over some angel food cake and that was super yummy too. I'm sure we'll make this again soon. Thanks! Made for ZWT 5 and glad I did for the Genies of Gourmet. =)