Recipe by Le Beast
If you make this dip for a party, you will be the star of the show. Every time I've made this, it's gone within minutes. This will blow your mind and it's super easy!
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packageknorr's leek soup mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of any water
- 1 (10 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fresh pepper
- 1 large sourdough loaf (round)
- your favorite bread, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Don't be impatient--it will taste better.
- Hollow out the sourdough bread using the removed chunks for part of the dippers and transfer the dip from the bowl to the bread bowl.
- Watch it get gobbled up!